COVID-19 and Four Alarm Fire Services
Due to the recent events that have been occurring in relation to the COVID-19 outbreak here in Canada and around the world, Four Alarm Fire Services is adapting to keep life safety a top priority. To help limit the spread we are taking precautions at our office and with our field staff to not only protect our staff but also to protect the community around us. We are increasing our sanitation efforts and have been practicing social distancing and other precautions while performing our work. It is our primary goal to continue to protect the life safety systems that always protect us and also provide a safe environment for us all.
We are continuing to operate and conduct safety inspections and installations. Four Alarm is not going to conduct site quotes or unnecessary site visits at this time. You can send project information to firstname.lastname@example.org for anything you need quoted.
Currently our OFFICE and SERVICE DEPARTMENT are OPEN.
Monday to Friday – 08:00 to 16:30 (8:00 AM to 4:30 PM)
Phone support is always available 24/7 and EMERGENCY SERVICES ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE!
These hours and COVID-19 constraints will remain in effect until further notice to deal with the virus and minimize spread potential.
*** AT THIS TIME ALL ON-SITE INSPECTIONS AND INSTALLATIONS ARE CONTINUING WITH PRECAUTIONS ***
What we are doing to help us all:
– All staff are to sanitize hands before entering and upon leaving all structures
– We will not enter any apartment / condo suites or homes that are occupied by anyone with a cough, fever or shortness of breath.
– Minimum of TWO (2) Meter distance is to be kept with all people
– Staff are to not enter an elevator unless occupancy can be kept to 1 to 2 people per car.
– No hand shaking or greetings that require personal contact or reduction of personal spacing is allowed
– At this time no on-site quotes, estimates or non-essential meetings will be conducted to minimize COVID-19 spread. We ask that you email us with pictures and we will make a determination if a site visit is needed and can be done safely.
Send any requests or information to :
Toll-Free : 833-390-1021 (Canada & USA)
Telephone : 403-295-8707
Email : email@example.com
If you do have a need to attend our office we request that you do not do so if you do not feel well, have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing. At this time we also request that confirmation of shop service be made by phone before you attempt to attend. This ensures we have available staff and they can prepare appropriately.
We must all work together to ensure that we are all safe and healthy. We thank you for your understanding in this unprecedented time, all of the staff and management of Four Alarm wish all the best to you and your family. We will provide additional updates as needed.