FIRE HYDRANT TESTING & MAINTENANCE
Hydrant Annual Testing
Annual flow testing for City and provincial code requirements provided. Complete operational inspection and flow readings taken on flow testing. Each technician is qualified and registered with the City of Calgary for hydrant testing. Dry Barrel Compression (DBC, typical Alberta hydrant) and Drafting hydrants can be flow tested. Comprehensive electronic reports provided with time and date stamped pictures.
Annual Hydrant Testing includes:
- Full operational testing of hydrant and shut-off (if available)
- External and internal visual inspection of hydrant barrel and operating mechanisms
- Removal of all caps of inspection, including greasing if required
- Greasing of operating nut
- Location and reporting of underground shutoff valves (if available)
- Flow testing of hydrant as per NFPA and/or City of Calgary (Enmax Water Utility) requirements.
** ALL TECHNICIANS ** are registered with the City of Calgary for operation and testing of private fire hydrants within the City of Calgary.
Installation and Maintenance
If you are looking for qualified company to maintain or repair a fire or drafting hydrant, or just simply test it, call Four Alarm Fire Services to do the job. ANY make or model of hydrant can be serviced! Have a hydrant not performing well or maybe its been impacted. Have our qualified technicians come out and give a diagnosis or complete your repairs. Fast efficient and cost effective, we have you up and running in no time.
We are fully equipped and educated to perform flow testing, operational testing and any repairs. Allow Four Alarm Fire Services to keep your private hydrants in peak operational condition.